No matter where you are in your financial journey Personal Finance Quick Start Guide covers everything you need to know to make a positive financial change in your life.
Personal Finance Quick Start Guide Covers:
- How to think about money and craft your own positive money mindset
- Repairing your credit score to increase your buying power and provide more freedom in your life
- The difference between good and bad debt and how to pay down and manage debt
- Financial goal setting with actionable steps to accomplish your goals
- How to prepare for retirement and secure your own financially independent future
Personal Finance Quick Start Guide Will Teach You:
- How to build a positive money mindset, analyze your own money habits, and secure your own financial freedom for good times and bad
- How to effectively manage and pay down debt, the difference between good and bad debt, and how to raise your credit score (and keep it high)
- How to translate your dreams into a financial reality without restrictive budgeting or beating yourself up over daily spending
- The best way to prepare for major life events like home buying, weddings, and sending kids off to college
- Yes, you need to invest—how to put your money to work for you without assuming a mountain of risk or learning complicated charts
- How to prepare for retirement the smart way, what to do if you come into money, how to reduce your tax burden and more—your entire personal finance journey is in these pages!